TEAMS meeting 2nd - 4rd of February, 2022
Wednesday 2nd February: 10.00-12.30 hour
- 1. Announcements
- 2. EAAP Porto input from CCCfarming partners
- 3. Mitigation practices/strategies.
Each partner country fills in 6-7 (or more) best practices / mitigation strategies in their local situation on a farm level. This has to be based on country‘s own experiences, the Kitchen table interviews with farmers , other projects and the data available (WP 1, Task 6 en WP3, Task 1). Each partner explains about these mitigation strategies/practices in each country (10 minutes).
Thursday 3rd of February: 14.00-16.30 hour
- 4. Result of 1st round of farm visits' emission outcomes with the IDELE/INRAE Excel calculation file - Xavier Verge, Paul Robin (WP 1.5)
- 5. Each partner shortly explains about reductions in methane and/or ammonia or other improvement it is hoped to achieve / predict with their Task in Work-Package 2.
- 6. Innovations in filtering ammonia and methane from air in barn and manure storage - Abele Kuipers, Paul Galama
- 7. Other contributions about innovations going on.
Friday 4rd of February: 10.00-12.30 hour.
- 8. Introduction to WP3
- 9. NPC balances; comparison of three calculation tools Agrecalc, ANCA en Cap2er) -Marion de Vries (WP 1.4)
- 10. Agrecalc tool - show examples of making more runs by inputting alternative practices - Paul Hargreaves, Bob Rees (WP1, Task 4; WP3)
- 11. Explanation about possible approaches to calculate economic aspects of a certain mitigation strategy / farm practice - Vera Eory and Kaspars Naglis-Liepa (WP3, Task 1)
- 12. Calculations with Netherlands' whole farm model DAIRY WISE - Paul Galama (WP3, Task 3)
- 13. Suggestions for formulation of a farm mitigation plan - Scottish, Latvian, Netherlands' teams
- 14. Other issues.