Agenda CCCfarming Teams meeting 20 April 2022 – 13-15 hour
Minutes and announcements
- 1a. Minutes of CCCfarming TEAMS meeting 2-4 February 2022
- 1b. Program for CCCfarming meeting in Rennes, France from 6 (start in early morning) to 8 (finish at 13 hour?) July 2022. Suggestions are asked for for outline of program.
- 1c. EAAP Porto 5-9 September input from CCCfarming partners (see attachment with seminar program); if wished changes can still be made. Early registration – lower fee - until 1st of June.
- 1d. ADSA Climate care cattle seminar in Kansas City Missouri, USA on 19-22 June 2022
- Sven Koenig, Peter Groot Koerkamp and Abele Kuipers will represent our project there. Others plan to join?
- 1e. Other announcements?
- 2. Publication study farm data (WP1.1-2) UNIFI
- 3. Progress with NPC data and tools (WP1.4) Marion de Vries
- 4. Progress with result of 1st round of farm visits' emission outcomes with the IDELE/INRAE Excel calculation file - Xavier Verge, Paul Robin (WP 1.5)
- 5. Nutrition Research (WP2.3) Explanation by PULS. News item from EU commission
- 6. Other information about tasks in WP2?
- 7. Planning of execution of WP3
- 8. Mitigation practices/strategies. A table with emission mitigation practices was prepared by Paul Galama, and collected by the partner countries. The goal was to get a global idea about mitigation practices in the various partner counties.
- 9. Deliveries and milestones
- 10. Other issues?
Kaspars Naglis-Leipa and Diana Ruska and a Dutch team member will visit SRUC team in week of June 6th work on WP3:
-Agrecalc tool – exercise with examples of making more runs by inputting alternative practices; define a set of manageable practices.
-Define some manageable practices for ANCA tool
-Procedure for collecting manageable and useful practices (2?) for each study farm to be simulated with the NPC tool (with help of local team member).
-Making scheme (procedure, time line, etc.) for applying Agrecalc on most study farms and ANCA on 1 or 2 farms per partner country.
-Outline guideline to calculate economic aspects of a certain mitigation strategy / farm practice per study farm in a simplified way
-Making template for describing a short farm mitigation plan (plan to be prepared for each farm by local team)
-Other issues to be addressed .............
Paul Galama is working on adding some additional questions to it. You will hear further about this.