CLIMATE CARE CATTLE FARMING – VISIONARY ASPECTS AND VIEWS
Webinar, Friday 16th of April, 2021 from 13:00 to 15:30 hour
- Visionary aspects of dealing with C in dairy systems and C storage.
Jean-Louis Peyraud, Catherine Brocas, Katja Klumpp, Xavier Vergé, Nadege Edouard, INRA, France
- Views on reducing cow methane emission from breeding perspective.
Sven Koenig, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- Climate Care Cattle farming from land and soil perspective.
Bob Rees, Scottish Rural University College, Edinburg, UK
- Challenges and vision for climate care cattle farming from a system’s perspective (NH3 + GHG).
Peter Groot Koerkamp, Wageningen University & Research, the Netherlands
- Reply from Central-Eastern European perspective.
Diana Ruska, Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies, Latvia
- Answering questions arrived by chat.
Interested persons can register for WEBINAR by sending their e-mail address to:
Kuipers, Abele firstname.lastname@example.org or
Violeta Juskiene email@example.com.
Afterward, you will be invited to join the webinar system.